We need members who can work cooperatively with our members to manage our organization. We especially welcome the support of the baby-boomers who can participate in our social assistant activities mentioned below.
- Group management activities conducted by those interested in public management.
- Lobbying activities to eradicate fire arms.
- Educational promotion activities to eradicate fire arms.
- Assistance activities for the families of victims of crime involving fire arms.
- Social worker training projects to eradicate fire arms.
Nowadays, guns have taken many precious lives throughout the world. Aiming to create a safe society without firearms and violent crimes, we have been taking an active part in enlightening people about how priceless human lives are and how horrible firearms and violent crimes are.
We ask you to join in our activities to make this movement more powerful and influential.